These practices have made a huge impact in my life.
I look forward to sharing this Saturday’s retreat with you if you feel drawn to join in.
The Inquiry Intensive
Explore the Questions That Can Change Your Life
Saturday, August 12th
9:30 – 4:30
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington
This retreat will help you harness the power of questions.
The right questions can help you:
* Access creativity and intuition
* Make important decisions
* Solve problems
* Point your attention toward your true nature
“Hey Ralph, I’ve been wondering ….What is the sound of one wing flapping?”
This is not a classical meditation retreat where you are in silence and alternating
between sitting and walking practices.
This is highly experiential and interactive.
In addition to internally-focused practices such as meditation and reflective writing, you’ll be guided through specific sets of questions with a partner and in small groups.
* Techniques for using inquiry as a tool for problem-solving, decision-making,
state-changing and reflecting on your true nature
* How to use writing as a tool for accessing insight and intuition
* Movement flows and guided meditation that can help shift your brainwave states
to more intuitive levels of awareness
Click the image to learn more: