The Inquiry Intensive: Explore the Questions That Can Change Your Life
Location: The Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington
9:30 – 4:30
Manager: Bonnie Riley
“Who are YOU?” said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, “I-I hardly know, sir, just at present – at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”
– Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Contemplating the right questions can help you change your perspective, make important decisions, solve problems and most importantly, point your attention toward your true nature.
In this highly experiential and interactive retreat, you’ll learn:
– How to use intuitive inquiry as a tool for transformation
– Meditation techniques for calming and clear-seeing
– How to use writing as a tool for insight
– Mindful movement flows and guided relaxations that help shift to more open and resourceful brainwave states